Recent updates at the practice
- We have continued to see patients for face to face treatment who were in urgent need of dental care and those with postponed treatment. In due course, we will be incorporating routine dental examinations and will be contacting patients shortly to book in.
- We have installed air purifiers in all the surgeries and the waiting room to provide cleaner air for all patients and staff which reduces infection levels and provides a safer environment. This also allows us to reduce the time in between patients. This greatly increases the number of patients we can see safely.
- Our staff will continue to wear enhanced PPE, conduct risk assessments on all patients, and complete high levels of cross infection control to protect everyone.
- We are planning a children’s check-up week in April similar to the one we ran in February 2021. Parents and guardians will be contacted to offer appointments for their under 18 year old children.
- We have also installed a new portal system allowing patients to complete all their paperwork online before attending for their appointments. A link will be sent via email or text. ‘Check-in’ can now be completed from a mobile phone once you have arrived.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the practice via email or phone.